• The standard tour of the entrance building and the historic site takes about 1.5 hours.
• The tour of the historic site always starts on the hour and may be done only with our guide.
• The entrance building can be toured without a guide.
• The last tour of the entrance building and the historic site starts an hour before closing time.
• Visitors are advised to wear suitable footwear for field trips, and in case of sunny weather, to bring a sufficient amount of water and suitable headgear.
• Dogs are not admitted.
• Payment by card is accepted.
• No smoking is allowed throughout the Archeopark.
• The historical sector (acropolis) is closed to the public between 1 October and 31 March. In the winter season, only the exhibition in the entrance building is available.