SUMMER SEASON (APRIL TO SEPTEMBER)
- A tour of the interactive exhibition in the entrance building covering the history of the Chotěbuz site, with a subsequent guided tour of the Slavic hillfort site
- The tour of the historic site always starts on the hour and may be done only with our guide.
- The hillfort site is accessible from 1 April.
- Tour duration: at least 90 minutes
On top of the standard tour, visitors can buy an optional experience package for children within the hillfort site:
- grinding grain using quern-stones
- archaeological site
- writing on wax tablets
- paleozoology — exploring animal bones
- casting of animal tracks (subject to circumstances)
- measuring trees, working with tree rings
Duration of 1 experience package: approximately 25 minutes
WINTER SEASON (OCTOBER TO MARCH)
- A tour of the interactive exhibition in the entrance building covering the history of the Chotěbuz site, together with a pottery workshop experience
- Tour duration: at least 60 minutes